For UAN system – PN-100/1
THIS TYPE OF TANKER IS AVAILABLE WITH CAPACITIES FROM 6 000 TO 20 000 LITRES.
Slurry tanker PN-100 is designed as self-supporting tank, mounted on a double-axle sprung chassis.
A steel tank with central frame, painted with special set of paints, has internal strengthening rings nad baffles. Opened rear head with two connection pipes. 3” sight-glasses are mounted on the front head and connection pipes for valves on sides of the tank. A Ø 200 mm hatch and overflow safety device are placed in the upper part of the tank.
As a standard JUROP PN 58M compressor is mounted on the drawbar.
A hydraulically controlled gate valve with a lifted spreading spoon and manual gate valve are mounted on the rear head. Both gate valves are made of acid resistant steel and equipped with fire couplings. A 2" connection pipe is mounted on the bottom of the tank, allowing to connect an additional discharge hose. After mounting brass gate valves, the vehicle can be used as a slurry tanker.
On request, the slurry tanker can be equipped with a hydraulically driven slow-speed worm stirrer which can stir tank contents continuously.
Tank filling is achieved by vacuum, made in the tank by the compressor, driven by a PTO shaft from the tractor. Tank emptying is done by overpressure or gravitationally enforced.
The tanker has got a CE declaration of conformity. The approval certificate allows vehicle registration and opens free access to public roads.
- transport and filling of sprayers with fertiliser solutions, UAN or water
- end-stage fire extinguishing in the woods and in the fields
- water transport to building sites and roads
- length - 7 490 mm
- width - 2 250 mm
- height - 2 890 mm
- unladen weight - 3 800 kg
- gross weight - 13 800 kg
- tank capacity - 10 000 l
- number of wheels - 4
- wheel track - 2 000 mm
- tyres - 20,5 R22,5
- vertical load - 16 KN
- tractor horsepower - 100 KM
- filling time - 5 min
- spreading spoon spilling width - 14 m
- compressor type - JUROP PN 58M
- compressor capacity - 6 500 l / min
A slurry tanker has got the following components in its standard equipment:
- 4" suction hose 6 m long, with a suction strainer and fire coupling
- 2" hose with a valve and discharge knee
- 2" discharge pipe with a valve
- compressor with a safety valve
- damper - oil recuperator
- float valve in the upper part of the tank
- overflow tank
- sight-glasses in the front head
- adjustable supporting foot
- replaceable tow eye
- single-line braking system
- 12 V electrical system
- hydraulic system for opening the discharge valve
A slurry tanker, beside its standard version, can also be manufactured in a special version and can have
additional components, extending its functionality:
- closed rear head with Ø600 mm hatch
- hydraulic or manual brass gate valves on one side or at the back of the tank
- Ø 420 mm upper hatch, manual or hydraulic
- glass-tube level indicator
- fittings to transport the slurry
- compressor PN 84M
- PTO shaft
- sprinkling distributors for backward or sideward
- double-line braking system
- swivel tow eye or other
- rear steering axle