PN - 2 / 24 (30 000 l) on TRIDEM 48T chassis
Slurry tanker PN-2/24 is designed as a tank mounted on the frame with sprung TRIDEM 48T chassis (first and third steering axles).
A steel, hot galvanized tank has internal strengthening rings and baffles. Closed rear head with Ø600 hatch and a connection pipe. Glass-tube level indicator and two sight-glasses are mounted on the front head and connection pipes for valves on sides of the tank. A Ø 600 mm hatch and overflow safety device are placed in the upper part of the tank.
As a standard JUROP PN 140M compressor is mounted on the drawbar.
A hydraulically controlled gate valve with a distributor with disc is mounted on the rear hatch. A manual gate valve with a quick connection for suction hose attachment is mounted on the side of the tank.
On request, the slurry tanker can be equipped with a hydraulically driven worm stirrer stirring the tank contents continuously.
Tank filling is achieved by vacuum, made in the tank by the compressor, driven by a PTO shaft from the tractor. Tank emptying is done by overpressure or gravitationally enforced.
Sprinkling is done by a distributor with disc, which is a part of the standard tanker equipment.On request, other spreading devices can be used. Slurry tanker is adapted for mounting hydraulically controlled dribble bars, coulter injector and disc blade injectors.
The tanker has got a CE declaration of conformity. The approval certificate allows vehicle registration and opens free access to public roads.
- pumping out of liquid waste, manure, municipal wastes
- transport and spreading onto fields and grasslands
- crops watering, sprinkling and fertilising
- end-stage fire extinguishing in the woods and in the fields
- water transport to building sites and roads
- length - 10 200 mm
- width - 2 700 mm
- height - 3 900 mm
- unladen weight - 8 550 kg
- gross weight - 38 550 kg
- tank capacity - 30 000 l
- number of wheels - 6
- wheel track - 2 100 mm
- tyres - 600 / 65 x 23
- vertical load - 30 KN
- tractor horsepower - 300 HP
- filling time - 12 min
- spreading spoon spilling width - 12 m
- compressor type - JUROP PN 140M
- compressor capacity - 13 850 l / min
|Number of axles||Wheel track||Wheel setback||Tyres||Compressor|
|30 000 litres||version A
|3||2100||280 / 335 / 10||
600 / 65 x 23
|version B||3||2150||280 / 335 / 10||
700 / 50 x 22,5
|version C||3||2150||280 / 335 / 10||700 / 50 x 26,5||
A slurry tanker has got the following components in its standard equipment:
- 5" suction hose 3 m long, with a suction strainer
- 5" suction hose 3 m long - extender
- 5" quick connection for suction hose attachment
- compressor with a safety valve
- distributor with disc
- damper - oil recuperator
- float valve in the upper part of the tank
- overflow tank
- adjustable supporting foot
- replaceable tow eye
- double-line braking system
- 12 V electrical system
- hydraulic system for opening the discharge valve
A slurry tanker, beside its standard version, can also be manufactured in a special version and can have additional components, extending its functionality:
- tyres 700/50x22.5 or 700/50x26.5
- tank with special paint coating
- gate valves on sides of the tank
- Ø 420 mm upper hatch, manual or hydraulic
- additional 3” sight-glasses
- compressor PN 155M or other
- PTO shaft
- swivel tow eye or other
- sprinkling distributors for backward or sideward