Slurry container with multilift system
THIS TYPE OF TANKER IS AVAILABLE WITH CAPACITIES FROM 2 500 TO 24 000 LITRES.
A steel, hot galvanised tank mounted on the frame has sight-glasses on the front head. Container canbe made with the rear head: in opened version or permanently closed. A manual gate valve is placed on the rear head. The container is equipped with a hydraulic driven JUROP compressor and suction hose (6m) with a suction strainer.
Container filling is achieved by vacuum, made in the tank by the compressor. Container emptying is done by overpressure or gravitationally enforced.
Slurry containers are mounted on trucks or on the chassis equipped with the hook system. Containers are used in companies involved in exporting liquid waste from the towns and settlements. This system allows multiple use of vehicles equipped with the hook system.
A slurry container has got the following components in its standard equipment:
- JUROP compressor with a hydraulic drive
- damper - oil recuperator
- 4” suction hose 6 m long, with fire couplings
- 4” manual valve with fire coupling
- two plugged lateral connection pipes
- overflow tank
- float valve
- overflow safety device
- Ø200 upper hatch
A slurry container, beside its standard version, can also be manufactured in a special version and can have additional components, extending its functionality:
- agricultural male and female PERROT couplings
- tank with frame painted with special set of paints
- brass gate valves on the side of the tank
- hydraulic control of gate valve
- Ø 420 mm upper hatch, manual or hydraulic
- hydraulic worm stirrer
- sprinkling distributors for backward or sideward
- hydraulic plunged suction hose