Top fill with hydraulic pump – PN-2/20
THIS TYPE OF TANKER IS AVAILABLE WITH CAPACITIES FROM 9 000 TO 26 000 LITRES.
Slurry tanker PN-2/20 is designed as a tank mounted on the frame with sprung TRIDEM chassis.
A steel, hot galvanised tank has internal strengthening rings and baffles. Closed rear head with Ø600 hatch. Glass-tube level indicator is mounted on the front head and connection pipes for valves on sides of the tank. A Ø 200 mm hatch, Ø 600 mm open top filling hatch and overflow safety device are placed in the upper part of the tank.
A hydraulically driven MEPROZET impeller pump is used for tank emptying.
A hydraulically controlled gate valve with a distributor with disc is mounted on the rear hatch. A manual gate valve with a quick connection for suction hose attachment is mounted on the side of the tank.
On request, the slurry tanker can be equipped with a hydraulically driven worm stirrer which can stir tank contents continuously.
Tank filling is done by a stationary pump through the upper filling hatch or the lateral gate valve. Tank emptying is done by a hydraulically driven impeller pump which pumps the liquid from the tank onto the spreading spoon or the applicators.
Sprinkling is done by a spreading spoon, which is a part of the standard tanker equipment. On request, other spreading devices can be used. Slurry tanker is adapted for mounting coulter injector.
The tanker has got a CE declaration of conformity. The approval certificate allows vehicle registration and opens free access to public roads.
- pumping out of liquid waste, manure, municipal wastes
- crops watering, sprinkling and fertilising
- transport and spreading onto fields and grasslands
- end-stage fire extinguishing in the woods and in the fields
- water transport to building sites and roads
- length - 9 680 mm
- width - 2 550 mm
- height - 3 700 mm
- unladen weight - 7 700 kg
- gross weight - 27 700 kg
- tank capacity - 20 000 l
- number of wheels - 6
- wheel track - 2 000 mm
- tyres - 20,5 R 22,5
- vertical load - 30 KN
- tractor horsepower - 200 HP
- spreading spoon spilling width - 12 m
- hydraulic impeller pump - TYP MEPROZET
- capacity - 2 000 l / min
- oil flow- 70 l / min
A slurry tanker has got the following components in its standard equipment:
- hydraulic impeller pump
- inlet housing
- distributor with disc
- glass-tube level indicator on the front head
- adjustable supporting foot
- replaceable tow eye
- double-line braking system
- 12 V electrical system
- applicator hydraulic supply system
- pump hydraulic supply system
- hydraulic system for opening the discharge valve
A slurry tanker, beside its standard version, can also be manufactured in a special version and can have
additional components, extending its functionality:
- tyres 560/60x22.5; 600/65 R23; 600/55x22.5; 700/50x22.5 or 700/50x26.5
- tank with special paint coating
- brass gate valves on the side of the tank
- Ø 420 mm upper hatch, manual or hydraulic
- additional 3” sight-glasses
- PTO shaft
- sprinkling distributors for backward or sideward
- swivel tow eye or other
- plunged hose with a pump for filling