For dense liquid manure – PN-2/24A
THIS TYPE OF TANKER IS AVAILABLE WITH CAPACITIES FROM 9 000 TO 26 000 LITRES.
Slurry tanker PN-2/24 is designed as a tank mounted on the frame with sprung TRIDEM chassis.
A steel, hot galvanised tank has internal strengthening rings and baffles. Closed rear head with Ø600 hatch and two connection pipes. Glass-tube level indicator and two sight-glasses are mounted on the front head and connection pipes for valves on sides of the tank. A Ø 600 mm hatch and overflow safety device are placed in the upper part of the tank.
A JUROP VL-20 self-suction pump is mounted on the tanker drawbar.
A manual suction three-way valve is mounted on the side of the pump housing. A hydraulically controlled three-way valve with a spreading spoon is mounted behind under the tank. Ball valves are used for draining the remaining parts of liquid.
The VL pump pushes liquid into the tank through the suction hose and the three-way valve. Liquid excess can flow out through the overflow hose. Tank emptying is possible only after the pump start and proper setting of the three-way valves. When the discharge port is clogged, a safety bar, mounted in the pressure line, will open. The safety valve is set at 2 bar pressure.
Sprinkling is done by a spreading spoon, which is a part of the standard tanker equipment. On request, other spreading devices can be used.
The tanker has got a CE declaration of conformity. The approval certificate allows vehicle registration and opens free access to public roads.
- pumping out of liquid waste, manure, municipal wastes
- crops watering, sprinkling and fertilising
- transport and spreading onto fields and grasslands
- end-stage fire extinguishing in the woods and in the fields
- water transport to building sites and roads
- length - 9 200 mm
- width - 2 550 mm
- height - 3 900 mm
- unladen weight - 8 100 kg
- gross weight - 34 100 kg
- tank capacity - 26 000 l
- number of wheels - 6
- wheel track - 2 000 mm
- tyres - 20,5 R 22,5
- vertical load - 30 KN
- tractor horsepower - 250 HP
- filling time - 10 min
- spreading spoon spilling width - 12 m
- pump type - JUROP VL 20
- capacity - 2 000 l / min
- pressure - max 2 bary
|Number of axles||Wheel track||Wheel setback||Tyres||Pump|
|26 000 litres||version A
|3||2000||280 / 335 / 10||20,5 R22,5
|version B||3||2000||280 / 335 / 10||560 / 60 x 22,5||
|version C||3||2100||280 / 335 / 10||600 / 55 x 22,5||
|version D||3||2100||280 / 335 / 10||600 / 65 x 23
|version E||3||2150||280 / 335 / 10||700 / 50 x 22,5||
|version F||3||2150||280 / 335 / 10||700 / 50 x 26,5||
A slurry tanker has got the following components in its standard equipment:
- 6" suction hose 3 m long – extender
- 6" suction hose 3 m long, with a suction strainer
- distibutor with disc
- adjustable supporting foot
- glass-tube level indicator on the front head
- replaceable tow eye
- double-line braking system
- 12 V electrical system
- hydraulic system for opening the discharge valve
A slurry tanker, beside its standard version, can also be manufactured in a special version and can have
additional components, extending its functionality:
- tyres 560/60x22.5; 600/55x22.5; 600/65 R23; 700/50x22.5 or 700/50x26.5
- tank with special paint coating
- brass gate valves on the side of the tank
- Ø 420 mm upper hatch, manual or hydraulic
- 3” sight-glasses on the front head
- hydraulic worm stirrer
- PTO shaft
- sprinkling distributors for backward or sideward
- swivel tow eye or other
- pump VL 35