With incised tank – PN-100/2
Slurry tanker PN-100/2 is designed as self-supporting tank, mounted on a single-axle sprung chassis.
A steel, hot galvanised tank with central frame has internal strengthening rings and baffle. Opened rear head with two connection pipes. 3” sight-glasses are mounted on the front head and connection pipes for valves on sides of the tank. A Ø 200 mm hatch and overflow safety device are placed in the upper part of the tank. Lateral tank incisions allow mounting wide tyres with small wheel track.
As a standard JUROP PN 58M compressor is mounted on the drawbar.
A hydraulically controlled 5” gate valve with a lifted spreading spoon and manual gate valve are mounted on the rear head. A 2" connection pipe is mounted on the bottom of the tank, allowing to connect an additional discharge hose, e.g., for crops watering.
On request, the slurry tanker can be equipped with a hydraulically driven worm stirrer which can stir tank contents continuously.
Tank filling is achieved by vacuum, made in the tank by the compressor, driven by a PTO shaft from the tractor. Tank emptying is done by overpressure or gravitationally enforced.
Sprinkling is done by a spreading spoon, which is a part of the standard tanker equipment. On request, other spreading devices can be used.
The tanker has got a CE declaration of conformity. The approval certificate allows vehicle registration and opens free access to public roads.
- pumping out of liquid waste, manure, municipal wastes
- crops watering, sprinkling and fertilising
- transport and spreading onto fields and grasslands
- end-stage fire extinguishing in the woods and in the fields
- water transport to building sites and roads
- length - 7 490 mm
- width - 2 550 mm
- height - 2 890 mm
- unladen weight - 3 050 kg
- gross weight - 13 050 kg
- tank capacity - 10 000 l
- number of wheels - 2
- wheel track - 1 800 mm
- tyres - 750 / 60 x 30,5
- vertical load - 16 KN
- tractor horsepower - 100 HP
- filling time - 5 min
- spreading spoon spilling width- 14 m
- compressor type - JUROP PN 58M
- compressor capacity - 6 500 l / min
|Number of axles||Wheel track||
|10 000 litres||version A
|1||1800||280 / 335 / 10||750 / 60 x 30,5||JUROP
A slurry tanker has got the following components in its standard equipment:
- 5" suction hose 6 m long, with a suction strainer
- compressor with a safety valve
- lifted spreading spoon
- damper - oil recuperator
- float valve in the upper part of the tank
- overflow tank
- sight-glasses in the front head
- adjustable supporting foot
- replaceable tow eye
- single-line braking system
- 12 V electrical system
- hydraulic system for opening the discharge valve
A slurry tanker, beside its standard version, can also be manufactured in a special version and can have
additional components, extending its functionality:
- closed rear head with Ø600 mm hatch
- tank with special paint coating
- brass gate valves on the side of the tank
- Ø 420 mm upper hatch, manual or hydraulic
- glass-tube level indicator
- discharge pipe with a 2" valve
- compressor PN 84M
- PTO shaft
- sprinkling distributors for backward or sideward
- double-line braking system
- swivel tow eye or other