Hydroseeder – PN-90/4
THIS TYPE OF TANKER IS AVAILABLE WITH CAPACITIES FROM 4 300 TO 10 000 LITRES.
Slurry tanker PN-90/4 is designed as self-supporting tank, mounted on a double-axle sprung chassis.
A steel, hot galvanised tank with central frame has internal strengthening rings and baffle. Opened rear head with two connection pipes. 3” sight-glasses are mounted on the front head and connection pipes for valves on sides of the tank. A Ø 200 mm hatch, Ø 400 mm quick opened hatch and overflow safety device are placed in the upper part of the tank.
JULIA pumping unit (compressor coupled with impeller pump) is mounted on the drawbar.
A hydraulically controlled 5” gate valve with a spreading spoon and manual gate valve are mounted on the rear head. A 2" connection pipe is mounted on the bottom of the tank, allowing to connect an additional discharge hose, e.g., for crops watering. A three-way valve in the upper part of the tank allows redirecting the liquid stream from the pump onto the gun or onto the ball valve placed on pump's connection pipe.
On request, the slurry tanker can be equipped with a hydraulically driven slow-speed worm stirrer which can stir tank contents continuously.
Tank filling is achieved by vacuum, made in the tank by the compressor, driven by a PTO shaft from the tractor. Tank emptying is done by overpressure or through the gun with the impeller pump, switched by the gear lever to reverse rotation.
Sprinkling can be done in two ways:
a) by the compressor – through the spreading spoon
b) by the impeller pump – through the gun from the upper platform.
The tanker has got a CE declaration of conformity. The approval certificate allows vehicle registration and opens free access to public roads.
- hydroseeding of squares, slopes and scarps near roads, etc.
- pumping out of liquid waste, manure, municipal wastes
- crops watering, sprinkling and fertilising
- transport and spreading onto fields and grasslands
- end-stage fire extinguishing in the woods and in the fields
- water transport to building sites and roads
- length - 6 990 mm
- width - 2 550 mm
- height - 2 890 mm
- unladen weight - 3 700 kg
- gross weight - 12 700 kg
- tank capacity - 9 000 l
- number of wheels - 4
- wheel track - 2 000 mm
- tyres - 550 / 60 x 22,5
- vertical load - 16 KN
- tractor horsepower - 90 HP
- filling time- 4 min
- spreading spoon spilling width- 14 m
- pumping unit - JUROP - JULIA58
- compressor capacity - 6 500 l / min
- pump capacity - 3 000 l / min
- max pressure - 4 bar
A slurry tanker has got the following components in its standard equipment:
- 5" suction hose 6 m long, with a suction strainer
- spraying gun
- maintenance platform with ladder
- spreading spoon
- damper - oil recuperator
- float valve in the upper part of the tank
- overflow tank
- sight-glasses in the front head
- adjustable supporting foot
- replaceable tow eye
- single-line braking system
- 12 V electrical system
- hydraulic system for opening the discharge valve
A slurry tanker, beside its standard version, can also be manufactured in a special version and can have
additional components, extending its functionality:
- tyres 400 R22.5; 700/50x22.5 or 600/55x22.5
- closed rear head with Ø600 mm hatch
- tank with special paint coating
- hydraulic or manual brass gate valves on one side or at the back of the tank
- rear steering axle
- discharge pipe with a 2" valve
- PTO shaft
- sprinkling distributors for backward or sideward
- double-line braking system
- swivel tow eye or other