For fire extinguishing in their terminal stages – PN-50
THIS TYPE OF TANKER IS AVAILABLE WITH CAPACITIES FROM 4 300 TO 10 000 LITRES.
Slurry tanker PN-50 is designed as self-supporting tank, mounted on a single-axle chassis.
A steel, hot galvanised tank with central frame has internal strengthening rings. Closed rear head with a Ø 600 mm hatch. Sight-glasses are mounted on the front head. An overflow safety device is placed on the top of the tanker.
JULIA pumping unit (compressor coupled with impeller pump) is mounted on the drawbar.
A hydraulically controlled 4” discharge valve type “MEPROZET” with a lifted spreading spoon is mounted on the rear head. A 2" connection pipe is mounted on the bottom of the tank, allowing to connect an additional discharge hose, e.g., for crops watering. A three-way valve on the front head allows redirecting the liquid stream from the pump onto the upper spreading spoon or onto the ball valve with a fire hose connection.
Tank filling is achieved by vacuum, made in the tank by the compressor, driven by a PTO shaft from the tractor. Tank emptying is done by overpressure or with the impeller pump, switched by the gear lever to reverse rotation.
Sprinkling can be done in two ways:
a) by the compressor – through the bottom spreading spoon
b) by the impeller pump – through the top spreading spoon or through the fire hose attached to the lateral ball valve.
The tanker has got a CE declaration of conformity. The approval certificate allows vehicle registration and opens free access to public roads.
- as a water source under pressure of max 4 bar
- crops watering, sprinkling and fertilising
- end-stage fire extinguishing in the woods and in the fields
- water transport to building sites and roads
- length - 5 080 mm
- width - 2 100 mm
- height - 2 410 mm
- unladen weight - 1 350 kg
- gross weight - 6 350 kg
- tank capacity - 5 000 l
- number of wheels - 2
- wheel track - 1 500 mm
- tyres - 385 / 65 R22.5
- vertical load - 10 KN
- tractor horsepower - 50 HP
- filling time - 3 min
- spreading spoon spilling width - 14 m
- pumping unit - JUROP - JULIA 58
- compressor capacity - 6 500 l / min
- pump capacity - 3 000 l / min
- max pressure - 4 bar
A slurry tanker has got the following components in its standard equipment:
- JULIA-58 pumping unit
- fire hose l=25m with a fire-hose nozzle
- 4" suction hose 6 m long, with a suction strainer
- box for fire hose
- lifted spreading spoon
- damper - oil recuperator
- float valve in the upper part of the tank
- overflow tank
- sight-glasses in the front head
- adjustable supporting foot
- replaceable tow eye
- single-line braking system
- 12 V electrical system
- hydraulic system for opening the discharge valve
A slurry tanker, beside its standard version, can also be manufactured in a special version and can have additional components, extending its functionality:
- gasoline water pump PS-50
- rotary water gun
- tyres 750 / 60 x 30.5; 750 / 45 x 26.5 or 800 / 45 x 26.5
- tank with special paint coating
- hydraulic or manual brass gate valves on one side or at the back of the tank
- Ø 420 mm upper hatch, manual or hydraulic
- water gun
- discharge pipe with a 2" valve
- PTO shaft
- sprinkling distributors for backward or sideward
- double-line braking system
- swivel tow eye or other