PN - 100
Slurry tanker PN-100 is designed as self-supporting tank, mounted on a double-axle sprung chassis.
A steel, hot galvanised tank with central frame has internal strengthening rings and baffle. Closed rear head with Ø600 hatch and two connection pipes. 3” sight-glasses are mounted on the front head and connection pipes for valves on sides of the tank. A Ø 200 mm and Ø 600 mm hatches and overflow safety device are placed in the upper part of the tank.
As a standard JUROP PN 58M compressor is mounted on the drawbar.
A hydraulically controlled gate valve with a spreading spoon is mounted on the rear head and manual gate valve on the side. A 2" connection pipe is mounted on the bottom of the tank, allowing to connect an additional discharge hose, e.g., for crops watering.
On request, the slurry tanker can be equipped with a hydraulically driven worm stirrer stirring the tank contents continuously.
Tank filling is achieved by vacuum, made in the tank by the compressor, driven by a PTO shaft from the tractor. Tank emptying is done by overpressure or gravitationally enforced.
Sprinkling is done by a spreading spoon, which is a part of the standard tanker equipment. On request, other spreading devices can be used. Slurry tanker is adapted for mounting manually and hydraulically controlled dribble bars, coulter injector or disc blade injector 2, 3U or 3U.
The tanker has got a CE declaration of conformity. The approval certificate allows vehicle registration and opens free access to public roads.
- pumping out of liquid waste, manure, municipal wastes
- transport and spreading onto fields and grasslands
- crops watering, sprinkling and fertilising
- end-stage fire extinguishing in the woods and in the fields
- water transport to building sites and roads
- length - 7 490 mm
- width - 2 290 mm
- height - 2 890 mm
- unladen weight - 3 800 kg
- gross weight - 13 800 kg
- tank capacity - 10 000 l
- number of wheels - 4
- wheel track - 2 000 mm
- tyres - 550 / 60 x 22.5
- vertical load - 16 KN
- tractor horsepower - 100 HP
- filling time - 5 min
- spreading spoon spilling width - 14 m
- compressor type - JUROP PN 58M
- compressor capacity - 6 500 l / min
|Number of axles||Wheel track||Wheel setback||Tyres||Compressor|
|10 000 litres||version A
|2||2000||220 / 275 / 8||550 / 60 x 22,5||JUROP
|version B||2||2000||220 / 275 / 8||400 R22,5
|version C||2||2150||220 / 275 / 8||700 / 50 x 22,5||
|version D||2||2000||220 / 275 / 8||600 / 55 x 22,5||
|version E||2||2000||220 / 275 / 8||560 / 60 x 22,5||
|version F||2||2000||220 / 275 / 8||20,5 R22,5
A slurry tanker has got the following components in its standard equipment:
- 5" suction hose 3 m long, with a suction strainer
- 5" suction hose 3 m long - extender
- compressor with a safety valve
- spreading spoon
- damper - oil recuperator
- float valve in the upper part of the tank
- overflow tank
- adjustable supporting foot
- replaceable tow eye
- single-line braking system
- 12 V electrical system
- hydraulic system for opening the discharge valve
- hydraulic system for injectors or dribble bars supply
A slurry tanker, beside its standard version, can also be manufactured in a special version and can have additional components, extending its functionality:
- tyres 20.5 R22.5; 560/60x22.5; 400 R22.5; 700/50x22.5 or 600/55x22.5
- tank with special paint coating
- brass gate valves on the side of the tank
- Ø 420 mm upper hatch, manual or hydraulic
- glass-tube level indicator
- discharge pipe with a 2" valve
- compressor PN 58M or other
- PTO shaft
- sprinkling distributors for backward or sideward
- double-line braking system
- swivel tow eye or other