PN - 3 / 18 (18 000 l) economical
Slurry tanker PN-3/18 is designed as self-supporting tank, mounted on a double-axle sprung chassis with rear steering axle.
A steel, hot galvanised tank with central frame has internal strengthening rings and baffles. Closed rear head with Ø600 hatch and two connection pipes. Glass-tube level indicator and two sight-glasses are mounted on the front head and connection pipes for valves on sides of the tank. A Ø 600 mm hatch and overflow safety device are placed in the upper part of the tank.
As a standard JUROP PN 106M compressor is mounted on the drawbar.
A hydraulically controlled 5” gate valve with a distributor with disc are mounted on the rear head and 5” manual gate valve on the side of the tank. A 2" connection pipe is m unted on the bottom of the tank, allowing to connect an additional discharge hose, e.g., for crops watering.
On request, the slurry tanker can be equipped with a hydraulically driven worm stirrer which can stir tank contents continuously.
Tank filling is achieved by vacuum, made in the tank by the compressor, driven by a PTO shaft from the tractor. Tank emptying is done by overpressure or gravitationally enforced.
Sprinkling is done by a spreading spoon, which is a part of the standard tanker equipment. On request, other spreading devices can be used.
The tanker has got a CE declaration of conformity. The approval certificate allows vehicle registration and opens free access to public roads.
- pumping out of liquid waste, manure, municipal wastes
- transport and spreading onto fields and grasslands
- crops watering, sprinkling and fertilising
- end-stage fire extinguishing in the woods and in the fields
- water transport to building sites and roads
- length - 8 895 mm
- width - 2 700 mm
- height - 3 560 mm
- unladen weight - 6 670 kg
- gross weight - 24 670 kg
- tank capacity - 18 000 l
- number of wheels - 4
- wheel track - 2 200 mm
- tyres - 20.5 R22.5
- vertical load - 20 KN
- tractor horsepower - 180 HP
- filling time - 7 min
- spreading spoon spilling width - 14 m
- compressor type - JUROP PN 106M
- compressor capacity - 11 000 l / min
|Number of axles||Wheel track||Wheel setback||Tyres||Compressor|
|18 000 litres||version A
|2||2200||280 / 335 / 10||
|version B||2||2200||280 / 335 / 10||
560 / 60 x 22,5
|version C||2||2200||280 / 335 / 10||600 / 55 x 22,5||
|version D||2||2200||280 / 335 / 10||
600 / 65 x 23
|version E||2||2250||280 / 335 / 10||700 / 50 x 22,5||
|version F||2||2250||280 / 335 / 10||750 / 60 x 30,5||JUROP
|version G||2||2250||280 / 335 / 10||750 / 45 x 26,5||JUROP
|version H||2||2250||280 / 335 / 10||800 / 45 x 26,6||JUROP
A slurry tanker has got the following components in its standard equipment:
- 5" suction hose 3 m long - extender
- 5" suction hose 3 m long, with a suction strainer
- 5" quick connection for hose attachment
- compressor with a safety valve
- distributor with disc
- damper - oil recuperator
- float valve in the upper part of the tank
- overflow tank
- adjustable supporting foot
- replaceable tow eye
- double-line braking system
- 12 V electrical system
- hydraulic system for opening the discharge valve
A slurry tanker, beside its standard version, can also be manufactured in a special version and can have additional components, extending its functionality:
- tyres 560/60x22.5; 600/55x22.5; 600/65x23;700/50x22.5; 750/60x30.5; 750/45x26.5 or 800/45x26.5
- tank with special paint coating
- brass gate valves on the side of the tank
- Ø 420 mm upper hatch, manual or hydraulic
- 3” sight-glasses on the front head
- discharge pipe with a 2" valve
- compressor PN 140M or other
- PTO shaft
- swivel tow eye or other
- sprinkling distributors for backward or sideward