PN - 90 / 6 economical
Slurry tanker PN-90/6 is designed as self-supporting tank, mounted on a single-axle chassis.
A steel, hot galvanised tank with central frame has internal strengthening rings and baffle. Closed rear head with a Ø 600 mm hatch. Sight-glasses are mounted on the front head. A Ø 600 mm hatch and overflow safety valve are placed in the upper part of the tank.
As a standard JUROP PN 58M compressor is mounted on the drawbar.
A hydraulically controlled 4” discharge valve type “MEPROZET” with a lifted spreading spoon is mounted on the rear head. A 2" connection pipe is mounted on the bottom of the tank, allowing to connect an additional discharge hose, e.g., for crops watering.
On request, the slurry tanker can be equipped with a hydraulically driven worm stirrer which can stir tank contents continuously.
Tank filling is achieved by vacuum, made in the tank by the compressor, driven by a PTO shaft from the tractor. Tank emptying is done by overpressure or gravitationally enforced.
Sprinkling is done by a spreading spoon, which is a part of the standard tanker equipment. On request, other spreading devices can be used.
The tanker has got a CE declaration of conformity. The approval certificate allows vehicle registration and opens free access to public roads.
- pumping out of liquid waste, manure, municipal wastes
- transport and spreading onto fields and grasslands
- crops watering, sprinkling and fertilising
- end-stage fire extinguishing in the woods and in the fields
- water transport to building sites and roads
- length - 6 990 mm
- width - 2 550 mm
- height - 2 890 mm
- unladen weight - 2 900 kg
- gross weight - 11 600 kg
- tank capacity - 9 000 l
- number of wheels - 2
- wheel track - 2 000 mm
- tyres - 20.5 R22.5
- vertical load - 16 KN
- tractor horsepower - 90 HP
- filling time - 4.5 min
- spreading spoon spilling width - 14 m
- compressor type - JUROP PN 58M
- compressor capacity - 6 500 l / min
|Number of axles||Wheel track||Wheel setback||Tyres||Compressor|
|9 000 litres||version A
|1||2000||280 / 335 / 10||20,5 R22,5
|version B||1||2150||280 / 335 / 10||700 / 50 x 22,5||
|version C||1||2100||280 / 335 / 10||600 / 55 x 22,5
|version D||1||2100||280 / 335 / 10||
600 / 65 x 23
|version E||1||2100||280 / 335 / 10||560 / 60 x 22,5||
A slurry tanker has got the following components in its standard equipment:
- 4" suction hose 6 m long, with a suction strainer
- compressor with a safety valve
- lifted spreading spoon
- damper - oil recuperator
- float valve in the upper part of the tank
- overflow tank
- Ø 600 mm upper hatch
- sight-glasses in the front head
- adjustable supporting foot
- replaceable tow eye
- single-line braking system
- 12 V electrical system
- hydraulic system for opening the discharge valve
A slurry tanker, beside its standard version, can also be manufactured in a special version and can have additional components, extending its functionality:
- ogumienie 700/50x22.5; 600/55x22.5; 600/65x23 lub 560/60x22.5
- opened rear head
- tank with special paint coating
- hydraulic or manual brass gate valves on one side or at the back of the tank
- Ø 420 mm upper hatch, manual or hydraulic
- glass-tube level indicator
- discharge pipe with a 2" valve
- compressor PN 84M or other
- PTO shaft
- sprinkling distributors for backward or sideward
- double-line braking system
- swivel tow eye or other